Join a stellar team
Sales Manager – Europe
Given our strong traction, we are growing our team and we are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to lead our business development and sales efforts with top-tier financial institutions across Europe.
By joining norbloc, you will have the exceptional opportunity to be part of a pioneering company with a proven product that is already implemented by major financial institutions. norboc creates a new market segment and disrupts the status quo of how customer onboarding and KYC is being conducted globally, solving challenges that remained unresolved for decades. You will have as clients, world-class financial institutions, organizations and governments, playing in the same league against major traditional software companies.
This role can be based out of either Stockholm or London and will require moderate traveling.
The Sales Manager-Europe will be responsible to plan and implement the sales strategy of norbloc across Europe and conduct all the required business development activities.
The Sales Manager-Europe responsibilities will include promoting and driving norbloc platforms adoption and market penetration in European Financial Institutions while creating awareness around norbloc and building strategic relationships with the wider ecosystem, including Government Agencies and other organizations.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, business development, and technical background along with proven results in creating and articulating compelling value propositions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive awareness, accelerate sales and adoption across Financial Institutions in Europe
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive European business development and sales strategy plan
- Develop relevant sales material and presentations for key stakeholders
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our product, create and articulate compelling value propositions around norbloc platforms and services to European Financial Institutions
- Help develop long-term strategic relationships with key customers
- Support pricing decisions and strategy
Prerequisites – Experience and Skills
- Top-tier educational background, preferably in the fields of business, computer science or engineering. BSc degree is a prerequisite and an MBA or MSc is desired
- 8-10 years of proven experience in sales, preferably in enterprise software or B2B services
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Ability to facilitate meeting and manage communication across diverse levels of international groups, including engineers, developers, and business and across diverse levels of seniority
- Dedication to providing great customer service and customer relationship management
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to create and drive projects and to successful conversion
- Fluency in English; Working knowledge of German or French is a plus
By joining norbloc:
- You will receive a competitive compensation package with a very generous sales target bonus
- You will take part in norbloc’s equity compensation plan and take part in the future success of the company
- You will enjoy a flexible yet demanding and rewarding working style
- You will receive private health insurance
- You will enjoy several office perks
- You will gain significant exposure to cutting edge technologies and software development methodologies and you will be working together with thought leaders in the blockchain space.
About norbloc AB
norbloc was founded in 2016 by a group of professionals with extensive financial industry and blockchain development experience. It is a global pioneer in regulatory applications residing on blockchain platforms. Its headquarters are in Stockholm and has offices in Athens and Dubai and it is funded by some of the most well-known VC funds and angel investors in Europe and US. norbloc is a core member of and a regular contributor to the Hyperledger Consortium and it was recognized as one of the most innovative companies in the RegTech space via its inclusion in the ‘RegTech 100 innovative’ list.
For more info, please send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA engineer plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests throughout all stages of software development and especially before delivery of our solutions to clients and product releases, to identify malfunctions and ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing and continuous integration tools
- Solid knowledge of Selenium is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
For more info, please send your CV: email@example.com.