Given strong international commercial traction, we are growing our team and we are seeking a Senior Implementation Manager to join us and help drive exciting international projects of our platform in top-tier financial institutions.
By joining norbloc, you will have the exceptional opportunity to be part of a pioneering company that creates a new market segment and disrupts the status quo of how KYC is being conducted globally, solving challenges that remained unresolved for decades. You will have as clients some of the world-class financial institutions, organizations and governments, playing in the same league against major traditional software companies.
The Senior Implementation Manager will be responsible for managing relationships and performing analysis, coordinating projects and supporting deployments and enhancements to our clients across geographies. He/she will be acting as the primary point of contact for their flawless execution ensuring high quality deliverables and customer satisfaction. The role is a highly client focused position that will be committed to partnering with clients to complete software implementations. He/she will be working with the internal teams for the project and solution design and also collaborating with multiple stakeholders to fully understand the client’s business processes. Our emphasis is on creativity, accountability and innovation.
The role is on a full-time basis, based in Athens but with international travel as a must.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Relationship Management
- Maintain excellent rapport with customers
- Expand the relationship to bring new business opportunities
- Report to senior stakeholders
- Business and System Analysis
- Works together with our clients on analysis, design, and implementation of the product solution
- Conducts requirements and specifications elicitation workshops
- Understands the operational needs of the client and converts them into functional and technical requirements
- Develops business plans, operating models, business processes and functional requirements and technical specifications documents
- Arranges, coordinates, documents and executes parts of the testing process; supports system integration test plans including QAs and UATs
- Understands and conforms in complex and new client environments and needs
- Projects and delivery management
- Drives projects’ implementation from initiation to completion, on-time, and on-budget
- Develops project scopes and objectives, manages scope changes, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring implementation feasibility. Schedules, leads, and facilitates projects’ tasks and meetings, including meeting notes, follow ups action items, timelines, and open issues
- Identifies, assesses, communicates, escalates and resolves project issues and risks
- Uses standard project management methodologies to manage, document and report regular project status updates and resource utilization
- Stakeholder Communication
- Acts as a liaison between clients and internal teams to effectively communicate requirements, issues, risks and timelines
- Ensures high-quality, clear communication and collaboration with all project stakeholders
Education and Experience
- Top-tier educational background, preferably in the fields of business, computer science or engineering. BSc degree is a prerequisite and an MBA or MSc is desired
- 5 – 8 years of proven experience in management/IT consulting or professional services.
- Demonstrable experience in managing external client projects, with demonstrable record in implementing multiple effortsconcurrently in IT systems implementation
- Experience in consulting and / or knowledge of the financial industry will be considered a plus.
- Working experience in Agile, Scrum but also in Waterfall frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of Business Analysis and process modelling tools and techniques.
- Proficiency with project planning and collaboration tools (MS Project, Jira, Confluence, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- Fluency in English
- Project Management certification is a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and to drive projects and issues to successful completion
- Comfort with working in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Tech-savviness and a continuous self-development mindset
- Delivery focused; strong problem – solving and hands – on mindset and attitude
- Strong analytical ability and abstract thinking to be able to gather business requirements effectively and facilitate creation of the technical specifications
- Excellent client-facing and relationship management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills. Listening attentively to requirements, in depth questioning, interpretation and ability to see the holistic view of the business and assess impact accordingly. Superb oral, written and presentation skills
- Excellent multi-tasking management and solid organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to act as a bridge between the Product Owner, Client, the Implementation and Engineering team
- Ability to work independently and as a strong team player; strong team leadership, collaboration and delegation skills
- Ability to facilitate meeting and manage communication across diverse levels of international groups, including engineers, developers, and business
By joining norbloc:
- You will receive a competitive compensation package
- You will take part in norbloc’s equity compensation plan and take part in the future success of the company
- You will receive private health insurance
- You will enjoy several office perks
- You will gain significant exposure to cutting edge technologies and software development methodologies and you will be working together with thought leaders in the blockchain space.
About norbloc AB
norbloc was founded in 2016 by a group of professionals with extensive financial industry and blockchain development experience. It is a global pioneer in regulatory applications residing on blockchain platforms. Its headquarters are in Stockholm and has offices in Athens and Dubai and it is funded by some of the most well-known VC funds and angel investors in Europe and US. norbloc is a core member of and a regular contributor to the Hyperledger Consortium and it was recognized as one of the most innovative companies in the RegTech space via its inclusion in the ‘RegTech 100 innovative’ list.
For more info, please send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org.