Given strong international commercial traction, we are growing our team to further develop the norbloc KYC platform portfolio and integrate it with financial institutions. As a result, we are seeking senior engineers to join our team. norbloc is providing mission critical applications used by financial organisations, performance and security are key requirements.
By joining norbloc, you will have the exceptional opportunity to be part of a pioneering company that creates a new market segment and disrupts the status quo of how KYC is being conducted globally, solving challenges that remained unresolved for decades. You will have as clients some of the world-class financial institutions, organizations and governments, playing in the same league against major traditional software companies.
The role is on a full-time basis, based in Greece.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents and provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Participate in developing the design specifications for the product.
- Undertake feature implementation, documentation and maintenance.
- Assist implementation teams on customer site in debugging customer issues
- Audit the feature implementation for security or performance issues and work towards fixing them
- Provide support to the DevOps and QA teams in order to improve development pipeline and ensure code & product quality
- Have substantial experience in similar roles
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Be experienced in relational database design, have strong SQL experience.
- Collaborate with Git and issue tracking software (JIRA, Redmine, Trac or similar).
- Be able to undertake backend and frontend tasks.
- Familiarity with our stack is considered a plus:
- Java / Spring boot
By joining norbloc:
- You will receive a competitive compensation package
- You will take part in norbloc’s equity compensation plan and take part in the future success of the company
- You will receive private health insurance
- Work in a hack growth environment where we care about tech and science
- You will enjoy several office perks
- You will join a rapidly growing company that is reshaping the financial industry with blockchain technology
- Be part of the decision making process (here your ideas do matter0
- You will gain significant exposure to cutting edge technologies and software development methodologies and you will be working together with thought leaders in the blockchain space.
norbloc AB was founded in 2016 by a group of professionals with extensive financial industry and blockchain development experience. Its headquarters are in Stockholm and has offices in Athens and Dubai. It is funded by some of the most well-known VC funds and angel investors in Europe and US and is a core member of and a regular contributor to the Hyperledger Consortium.
- Learning & Curiosity
- Leadership & Collaboration
- Freedom, Ownership & Responsibility
- Customer Obsession
For more info, please send your CV: email@example.com.