Given strong international commercial traction, we are growing our team and we are seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
By joining norbloc, you will have the exceptional opportunity to be part of a pioneering company that creates a new market segment and disrupts the status quo of how KYC is being conducted globally, solving challenges that remained unresolved for decades. You will have as clients some of the world-class financial institutions, organizations and governments, playing in the same league against major traditional software companies.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA engineer plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests throughout all stages of software development and especially before delivery of our solutions to clients and product releases, to identify malfunctions and ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs. If you have an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
The role is on a full-time basis, based in Greece.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development or software quality assurance
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing and continuous integration tools
- Solid knowledge of Kubernetes orchestration platform is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
By joining norbloc:
- You will receive a competitive compensation package
- You will take part in norbloc’s equity compensation plan and take part in the future success of the company
- You will receive private health insurance
- Work in a hack growth environment were we care about tech and science
- You will enjoy several office perks
- You will join a rapidly growing company that is reshaping the financial industry with blockchain technology
- Be part of the decision making process (here your ideas do matter0
- You will gain significant exposure to cutting edge technologies and software development methodologies and you will be working together with thought leaders in the blockchain space.
norbloc AB was founded in 2016 by a group of professionals with extensive financial industry and blockchain development experience. Its headquarters are in Stockholm and has offices in Athens and Dubai. It is funded by some of the most well-known VC funds and angel investors in Europe and US and is a core member of and a regular contributor to the Hyperledger Consortium.
- Learning & Curiosity
- Leadership & Collaboration
- Freedom, Ownership & Responsibility
- Customer Obsession
For more info, please send your CV: email@example.com.